Now I don't know if I can name 100. But here's worth a shot. As usual with me, the ##s aren't of importance
1. Find someone to grow old with. (I don't know if marriage is in the cards for me, but as independent as I am, or think I am, I don't want to be alone all my life)
3. Go to six out of seven continents. (only four more to go)
4. Go camping in the BWCA. I know. You'd think a girl from the Northland would have done something, but no.
5. Get a pilot's license
6. Hang glide.
7. Write a book
8. Get book published. C'mon people they are two separate tasks
9. Visit all of the MLB stadiums. I'm planning my someday honeymoon or some summer around this idea. I think it would be more perfect if I had a winnebago. Just the thought is like bad times on wheels. Two birds with one stone, that's what my book will be titled "The Good, The Bad and The Road to the MLB."
Wow. sometimes I amuse myself too easily.
10. Be a Roadie for a day.
11. Sit in for a song to play drums with any legitimate and relatively famous band
12. Learn another language
13. Avoid class reunions and go somewhere better that weekend
14. New Zealand, New Zealand, New Zealand!
15. White water rafting on Colorado River
16. Visit and kiss someone at Niagra Falls
17. Donate an organ to someone
18. Give enough blood over a lifetime to save a life
19. Adopt kids and maybe squirt out a few of my own
20. Tell my folks I love them on more regular basis
21. Streak when I'm in my 40s
22. Reduction of upper half. Not a lobotomy, but the other other half.
23. Learn to let go
24. Be completely vulnerable to someone
25. Hopefully never get divorced
26. Eat something that I caught myself or shot myself
27. Shoot a rifle
28. Always keep in touch my woman-girl self
29. Experiment with more recreational drugs in Amsterdam
30. Tip a cow. Kidding. Milk a goat
31. Try to climb on a horse again, after getting kicked off 20 years ago.
32. Always stand up for something
33. Always remembering my roots and where I came from, no matter where the wind blows me in this world
34. Remain open-minded to all possibilties
35. Threesome? Kidding, but maybe do something in that area that I wouldn't have considered. No specifics, though.
36. See any concert at Red Rocks
37. Finally see Radiohead in concert. Preferrably in the UK
38. Not have any cavities
39. Remain my firm butt and to not acquire mom butt -- ain't no flat thing, here.
40. Do an improv skit
41. Tap lessons
42. Learn to fox trot or waltz
43. Making a difference in someone's life, somehow for the better
44. Have a reliable job that I enjoy with benefits
45. To not have to touch my 401k until retirement
46. To reconnect with Z, wherever he is
47. To remain patriotic but questioning the government
48. Ski in Switzerland
49. Assist in Red Cross disaster relief efforts
50. Skate on XCEL ice with Brent Burns or other Wild players
Ok, so I'm sick of this and going to watch Jeopardy! Maybe I'll rattle off another 50 at a later date.