Thursday, July 19, 2007

Sayonora Mary

Back from the lake and Back to the Future without the Parkinsons disease. Luckily. Although I was never a huge MJ Fox fan, or Alex P. Keaton for that matter. I do find it disturbing that Parkinsons diseases exists. Sad.

But on a more cheerful note. Mary from Age of Love, my guilty pleasure for the summer was sent sailing.

Buh-bye.

Ohmigod. She irritated the shit out of me. Who cries that much? "I'm 24 I should know better,"she proclaimed. Are you freakin' kidding me? I'm a few years older than you, identify myself with crazy Maria and yet I know that I occasionally make poor decisions, but so what. Live and go on. And don't even get me started on the other two 20 somethings. Sick.

But I made a prediction early on that the final four would be Adelaide (we share similar dates) Jen, Maria and Amanda. So it's down to five and I still have three in it. Although watching the show sometimes I feel like it's going to be between Jayanna and Megan, but there's something about Maria and her calling it like it is. Maybe I like her the most and identify with her the most so I want to win.

Jesus, I could discuss this show at lengths. I think I need serious help.

Speaking of SOS. I nearly strangled myself to death with an i-pod cord in my sleep. Sounds like a freakin' Darwin death. Can you image the headline: "Mpls woman found executed by i-pod cord." ok, so I admit to being vain and wanting my mug on jacket sleeves, but I don't want my face on the Star Tribune to be with the above headline or caption. Luckily, I awoke to free myself from i-pod strangulation.

Back to the grind. Literally. Working tomorrow and thru the rest of the month. Sometimes freelancing sucks. But I shouldn't complain. Out of the last 20 days I've spent 11 at the Lake. Notta bad gig. But its HOT back in MPLS and I'm not a fan of anything over 84 degrees. And humidity -- fogetta-boutit. I think I would melt to death like the Wicked Witch of the West if I lived in anything below the Mason Dixon line. Either that or the intolerance-racism-slow-pace-to-life would be my ticket out of the world. That's another sad death, but at least it wouldn't be i-pod strangulation.

So kiddies, it might be some time off so I can (ahem) work. Jesus. And I'm not even close to retirement age.

No comments: