Thursday, July 12, 2007

Jesus Christ on the Cross, I'm pathetic.

So freelancing has it perks. And as for those of you who need my tangents and refuse to comment, you know I've been looking for a full-time, health care included place of employment.

While I have money coming in for projects those checks aren't going to come until the first Monday in August. And because bills still pile up at the end of the month and being the good credit score girl I am I don't want to bounce anything. So what have I been doing since I woke up this morning? Burning CDs onto my I-pod so I can sell them at Cheapo. I thought the point of getting out of school and gaining five years of work experience was suppose to get you out of the situations? Jesus Christ on the Cross at this rate tomorrow I will be donating plasma. Sad. Pathetic. But I'm too proud to ask parentals for a small loan of sorts. So here I sit downloading and lamenting. Although on the positive, it truly puts into perspective two things. 1.) Less shit to haul when I move which is always a perk and 2.) Those CD that I am keeping are because I have to like most of the album when I go on a road trip. Which is a pretty good indicator if you ask me.

But still I feel pathetic. All these side steps I've been taking recently or step backwards as my folks like to remind me, when soon I will catapult ahead of my classmates. Well, at least that is what I keep telling myself when I twist my invisible evil mustache. Riiiiiiiiiight.

No comments: